11 Most Romantic Lines From Bollywood Movies
December 30th, 2014 | by Web Desk
Bollywood movies have always helped the people achieve their love. The romantic dialogues of the movie are truly heart-melting. We are listing some awesomely romantic dialogues. Get the lesson and amaze your loved ones with these tricky quotes.
1. Tum pehle bhi itni hi khoobsoorat thi ya… waqt ne kiya koi haseen sitam? – Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani
Ranbir delivered the statement with an innocent expression, and successfully grabbed Dipika’s heart. Even you should try this with your girlfriend, she will truly laugh harder in your love.
2. Ishq mein sab bewajah hota hai – Ishqiya
A true Indian love story-Ishqiya was considered as the mile stone in Indian cinema. The movie delivered the concept that falling in love is nothing to do with your age. Vidhya appeared really frank and bold in the movie. The dialogues got really viral all over the world.
3. Soocho, soocho…aur soochne ke liye main tumhe apni saari zindagi deta hoon – Kal Ho Naa Ho
Saif delivered the dialogue with all his love for the girl. Such lines really work a lot. Do you also wish someone who can wait for you lifetime? Try to amaze your dear ones with such romantic lines. Even after being copied, such lines can truly create wonder in your boring love life.
4. Pyar bahut baar ho jaata hai … lekin mohabbat sirf ek baar hoti hai – Dil Toh Paagal Hai. The movie was a true romantic drama, where SRK, Madhuri and Karishma stunned the world with their excellent performance. The movie seemed to be reality, Love and friendship was the soul theme in the movie.
5. Pyar sooch samaj kar nahin kiya jaata … bas ho jaata hai – Dil Chahta Hae.
The smarty Aamir delivered the dialogue and successfully trapped His girl’s heart.
6. Mohabbat mein shartein nahi hoti … toh afsoos bhi nahi hona chahiye – ‘Mohabbatein’ No one can ever forget the romance shown in the movie, the movie demonstrated the actual sense of love and compromise.
7. “Main tumhari aankhon mein apni mohabbat ka ikraar dekhna chahta hoon.”- Mugal-ae-aasam.
Most renowned dialogue from a true love story.
8. “Itni shiddat se maine tumhe paane ki koshish ki hai, ki har zarre ne mujhe tumse milane ki koshish ki hai. Kehte hain agar kisi cheez ko dil se chaaho, toh poori kaynath tumhein usse milane ki koshish mein lag jaati hai…”- Om shanti om. Most common yet romantic!
9. “Main jab bhi aap ko dekhta hoon mujhe Rab dikhta hai. Rab ke samne matha tekta hoon toh dil ko sukoon milta hai. Aap ko hanste hue dekhta hoon toh dil ko aur bhi sukoon milta hai. Toh main toh aapko Rab se bhi zyada pyar karta hoon.- ‘Rab ne bana di Jodi’ Heart touching lines from a silent yet sweet love story.
10. “Ishq de mere mitra pehchaan kee, mit javay jadoon zid apnan dee- ‘Namaste London’ True!! Love is not about achieving something, if you truly love someone, you must offer them a chance to live their life according to their desires.
11. “Aisa pehli baar hua hai satrah adrah saalon mein
andekha anjaanaa koi aane lagaa khayalo mein
aankho ki khidaki par ik saayaa saa lehraataa hai
dil ke darwaje par koi dastak dekar jaataa hai
gehri gehri kaali aankhe mujhse mujhko poochhati hain
haatho ki rekhao mein ik chehra saa ban jaataa hai
uski saanse resham jaise gaalo ko chhu jaati hain
uske haatho ki khushbu hai ab tak mere baalo mein
Aisa pehli baar hua hai satrah adrah saalon mein
andekha anjaanaa koi aane lagaa khayalo mein- Dil wale Dulhaniya le jaenge.