12 Most Controversial Celebrity Statements That Shook Bollywood
December 26th, 2014 | by Web Desk
While we love watching them on screen when they perform scripted scenes, we love hearing them speak their own words. But sometimes, these celebrities hurt the others by saying or writing something unusual. let’s look at some of the most controversial statements from our favorite celebrities.
2. After her hot films Murder and Khwaish, people heard Mallika Sherawat saying, “I feel sad for actresses who are not sexy. Poor things, yaar! I am happy to be a sex symbol.” Mallika is a lady who loves to be in limelight either by her bold moves or her controversial statements. Once she said “Only SRK and Sex Sell in Bollywood’. She didn’t stop here. Next time she said “The worst thing about one-night stands is that you hurt many people. As long as you don’t hurt, it’s OK.”
3. “Not even the dogs went”. Salman Khan made this comment on the film Guzaarish and everyone was shocked including Hrithik Roshan and director Sanjay Leela Bhansali.
4. In an event, the “Khaamosh” man spoke up and addressed Rani Mukherjee as ‘Chopra.’ His words gave the chance to everyone talk about Rani’s relationship with Aditya Chopra.
5. Actress Sonam Kapoor’s said, “We are from different generations.” The actress said a lot more about Aishwarya Rai, she also said “Ash has worked with my dad so I have to call her Aunty na?”
6. There are some more controversies associated with Sonam. Criticizing Shobha De, she said “For a 60-something porn writer, I am sure she (Shobha) knows what she’s talking about.”
7. Actress Kareena Kapoor also commented about Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, she said, “There is no point in comparing me with Aishwarya, we’re from two different generations.”
8. The romance of Shahid and Kareena Kapoor is well know, once Shahid was asked on a TV channel if he would work with her, man replied, “If my director wants me to work with a cow or a buffalo, I am ready to do it.”
9. In a news channel interview, Salman Khan commented on Mumbai attack, 26/11. He said, “It was the cream of the crop that was targeted this time. Five star hotels and all. So they panicked. Then they got up and spoke about it. My question is why not before. Attacks have happened in trains and small towns too, but no one talked about it so much.” Later Salman apologized.
10. Blogging is a good habit but sometimes it creates controversies when you write something unexpected. In his blog, Aamir khan wrote “Shah Rukh is licking my feet and I am feeding him biscuits every now and then. What more can I ask for? Now, before you jump to any conclusions, let me add that Shah Rukh is the name of our dog.”
11. Shahrukh Khan once said, “I always wanted to be a porn star. I am going to work very hard, positively, with clarity to be a porn star. I will take my flag and put it up in America as the biggest porn star of the world.”
12. During a speech Ashutosh Gowarikar, Indian filmmaker said, “Priyanka I love you, but I don’t know how you got the award for Best Actress when Aishwarya was also nominated in the same category for Jodhaa Akbar.” Gowarikar’s comment was a big insult of Priyanka Chopra.