23 Cooking Tips That Will Save Your Time & Improve Cooking Skills
December 17th, 2014 | by Web Desk
Cooking should be considered as worship. People say that one cannot think well, sleep well or love well if he has not dined well. Food always plays a major role in everyone’s life. However tasty food can help you to make a special place in the heart of your loved one. Any women can be a perfect cook; they just need to put all your attention in it. Media24By7 has collected some cooking tips that will help you be a perfect cook. Followthe tricks and be a unique chef for your family.
- Are you the one who hate peeling the eggs?Don’t worry; we have a cool solution for you. It becomes very easy to peel the eggs when you place them in chilled water right after you take them off from stove.
- To clean an electric kettle with calcium buildup on the heating element, boil a mixture of half white vinegar and half water, then empty.
- You should never discard the leaves from a celery stock. Those leaves will surely add a nice flavor to the soup.
- For burnt rice, place a piece of white bread on top of the rice for 5-10 minutes to draw out the burned flavor.
- When storing Tupperware, throw in a pinch of salt to keep them safe from getting stinky.
- You should always condition the pizza dough with a brush of olive oil before adding toppings to the pizza crust. Using olive oil will prevent sogginess.
- After boiling pasta or potatoes, let the water get cool and use it to water your house plants, the water contains nutrients that your plants will love.
- You will be amazed to know that the cream whips better when it is chilled.
- Whenever you are rolling a chocolate truffle or you are working with chocolate, you should always try to rinse your hands frequently in cold water.
- Whenever you are preparing matzo balls, you should try to roll them with damp hands.
- When making soup or sauce, casserole becomes too fatty or greasy, drop in an ice cube, the ice will attract the fat, which you can then scoop out.
- Oiling your palms can help you make smooth meat balls.
- If you want to keep the milk fresh for longer and stop it from going off, try adding a pinch of salt to the bottle when you first open it.
- Before you add oil to the skillet, preheat them. This will help the meat or other food less likely to stick on the pan.
- Keep lettuce fresh in the fridge by wrapping it in a clean, dry paper towel and storing lettuce and paper towel in a sealed bag in the fridge.
- Don’t store your bananas in a bunch or in a fruit bowl with other fruits. Separate your bananas and place each in a different location. Bananas release gases which cause fruits (including other bananas) to ripen quickly. Separating them will keep them fresh longer.
- For the people who do not have juicers at their house, you can use sturdy tongs to extract juice from halved lemon or orange.
- If you over-salt a pot of soup, just drop in a peeled potato, the potato will absorb the excess salt.
- Avoid putting citrus fruits or tomatoes in the fridge, the low temperatures take away the aroma and flavor of these fruits.
- You should try to grate cold butter in large holes box instead of cutting it into bits for preparing pastry dough.
- You can better beat the egg whites when they are at the room temperature, Such egg white will give you’re a large foam.
- You should always let the meat sit before cutting; this will keep the meet moistened. The juice will redistribute.
- If your loaf is starting to go stale, just put a piece of fresh celery in the bag and close it back up.