7 Things Every Camera Owner Should Know
December 13th, 2014 | by Web Desk
Camera is one of the most essential gadgets these days; they have all your memories and beautiful clicks. Such precious gadgets should be handled very carefully. We’ve brought some helpful tips that will help you to take good care of your camera. Follow the guide and give a long life to your camera by protecting it from any mishap.
1. Do you clean your camera with any piece of cloth? This is harmful for your device. Cloths have some dust particles that can damage the lens of camera. Harsh fabrics can also scratch the lens of camera. You should use a lens cleaning brush or microfibre cloth to clean your camera.
2. Humidity and moisture are the bad enemies of camera lens. Always remember to cap the lens while the camera is not in use, the dirt, moisture, dust and liquid can badly damage it. You should always keep your camera in a protective case; make sure that the case is closed perfectly.
3. Lenses are very important part of camera, always protect them against mishandling. Take care of the sensors because they attract dust like a magnet. If you have a camera with multiple lenses, you should be very quick while swapping the lenses. Carry a waterproof housing for your camera; it will help you protect your camera in unwanted weather conditions.
4. Even the battery of your camera needs proper care and attention. Do not forget to clean the battery of your camera; littlie dust on the battery can affect the life of your precious gadget. Make sure not to keep the battery in high temperature. Do not ever over charge; this can even reduce the battery life and your battery can get damaged. Always keep the batteries in cool and dry places. If you are nnot using the camera, remove the battery and store it carefully. This will help provide a long lasting life to both camera and the battery.
5. Magnets can damage your camera completely. Always make sure that you are not placing your camera near high magnetic field. Keep your camera away from magnets. Magnets can damage the lens, screen and battery. Always operate the camera according to the instructions given in the user manual.
6. Many people are not aware with the fact that the skin acids and sweat can damage the lens of camera. Before using or even handling the camera you should make sure that your hands are clean and dried. You should avoid touching the lens unnecessarily.
7. A small dust spot on your favorite photo can be really irritating, always use professional lens cleaning brush to remove such particles. While keeping your camera in a case, the camera should be pointed at down.
Always use high quality material and accessories. It will help you get a long life for the camera. Take care of your camera by following the above tips and capture the best moments easily.