9 Unknown Facts About The Miss Universe 2015
January 27th, 2015 | by Web Desk
Miss Universe a competition where a bunch of girls from all over the globe take part and this is one thing which each and every beautiful girl wants to have in their life. Yes, we know just by the name one is lost in the imagination of a bunch of beautiful girls roaming around in hot short cloths, long beautiful hair and what not. Like every year this year also a new girl was elected, this year she was Paulina Vega who belongs to Columbia and was crowned on 25 January 2015 in Doral, Miami, USA. There are very few people know about her past life, so let us know some facts about her.
She has become 63rd member in Miss Universe to get this crown, and out of 88 entries who have registered for this competition, she is the lucky and deserving one to win this prize.
- Paulina Vega Dieppa was born on 15 January 1993 in Barranquilla, Colombia. She was a Colombian beauty queen who crowned Miss Colombia 2013 and Miss Universe 2015 in Doral, USA.
- The thing that she was elected miss universe this year but very less people knows that she was elected as Miss Columbia also in the year 2013.
- Very less people know that her grandmother Elvira Susana Castillo Gómez, has won the title of Miss Atlántico in the year 1953. This means the whole family consists of beautiful ladies.
- The most interesting fact about her that she keeps her eyes open while sleeping, and she like to dance in gym instead of doing exercise.
- Being a daughter of a cardiologist, her first priority is to being intelligent and she strictly follow this priority.
- She gives a big priority to family; Paulina belongs to a big family, she has a total of four sisters and three brothers. She enjoys to spare her free time with her family and friends and spends a lot of time with her dog Mateo in the park.
- Paulina is second winner of this competition from Columbia; the first one was Luz Marina Zulaga who has won this title in the year 1958.
- She has done Studies in Business Administration from Universidad Javeriana in Bogota, Colombia. She had done study at Colegio Alemán de Barranquilla and completed high school at Deutsche Schule Bogotá (Colegio Andino) in Bogota.
- Miss Paulina gets an opportunity to wear the new crown made by Diamonds International Corporation, which is a Czech based jeweler, this is the new official jewelry maker for Miss Universe.