If you would like to submit a notification of alleged copyright infringement, get information on what to do if you believe your content has been copied/stolen/fraud-en by someone else and published on media24by7.com, or get information on how to dispute a Content matched, the resources below will help educate you about our easy-to-use rights management processes.
Steps for removal any content from any of Media24by7 internet platform:
1. A statement of retraction (such as “I hereby retract my claim of copyright infringement”)
2 The complete and specific URL of the Content in question (like: www.media24by7.com/content-url)
3. An electronic signature (typing your full legal name will do)
How to Submit a copyright take down notice:
1. Submit a copyright take down notice to email@example.com
2. If you believe your copyright-protected work was posted on Media24by7.com without authorization, you may submit a copyright notification.
3. These requests should only be submitted by the copyright owner or an agent authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
4. The fastest and simplest way to notify Media24by7 of alleged copyright infringement is via our web form
5. If you choose to request removal of content by submitting an infringement notification, please remember that you are initiating a legal process. (Do not make false claims. Misuse of this process may result in the legal consequences) Media24by7 Governing Law
6. Submit documents that prove your copyright ownership of the content.
[Note: If you failed to proof any of above steps Immediately remove your content from internet (blogs/website/social sites) otherwise you could face legal consequences for copyright infringement from any of our jurisdiction.]
Please submit your retraction to firstname.lastname@example.org from the same email address that was used to submit your original claim of infringement. If the email address is different, we may be unable to process your retraction.