Lunch Comes Home With Your Kid? Lunch Ideas That Will Make Kids Eat
December 20th, 2014 | by Web Desk
It is really difficult for the mothers to decide what is going to be there in the lunch box next day. All the mothers should make sure that the lunch box should be full of nutrition. Try to include more amounts of carbohydrate and fats in the lunch box. As carbohydrate is the major source of energy. Children always need something delicious in their lunch, which becomes trouble for the poor mothers. However, you do not need to worry about this anymore. Media24By7 has brought some delicious recipes that will help you provide perfect nutrition and fats to your child. Follow the guide and pack a deliciously nutritious food for your child.
CURLY VEG ROLLS:
Vegetable rolls are considered as the best source of carbohydrate and proteins.
Maize flour, Paneer, Grated Cheese, Veggies (cabbage, carrot, onion, Capsicum) and Ginger Garlic paste.
1. Heat the pan for two to five minutes. Add 2 tablespoons of oil in it. Soon after the oil gets heated, add 1 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste in it.
2. Now add all the veggies and paneer in the pan. It will be better if you choose the grill pan. Add some salt and pepper in it. Cook the stuff for 15 minutes.
3. Now you need to prepare perfect dough with maize floor, water and oil (if required). Round the dough in the form of thin chapatti and then bake it for 1 minute in the preheated oven (preheat the oven for minutes). Make sure not to bake the chapatti completely.
4. Now take the chapatti on a large plate, cover the complete circle with cooked veggies. Now grate a large amount of cheese on it. Remember that the children would only love the rolls if it has a lot of cheese in it. Now roll the chapatti and add grate extra cheese on every rolled part.
5. Heat the frying pan for two to three minutes; now add five to six table spoons of oil in it. Now you need to be very careful while deep frying the rolls. Make sure that the oil is well heated otherwise all the veggies will come out of the roll.
6. Take the rolls in a plate and cut them in beautiful shape. You make also shape them like a spring roll. Arrange all the rolls in lunch box and grate some more cheese on it. Make sure that you are using large amount of cheese.
Children always love to have sweets in their lunch box. Sweet toast is the perfect sweet that can add real fun with the veggie rolls. It is really easy to prepare and delicious to eat.
Pure Ghee, whole wheat bread, brown sugar (normal sugar can also be used), Saffron, Rose essence (you can add the essence as per your choice. However, rose creates a real magic when used with sugar).
1. Cut the bread to prepare perfect rectangles. Now heat the frying pan for two minutes, now add 2 tablespoons of pure ghee in it. Soon after the ghee gets heated, fry all the rectangular breads to get perfect golden toasts.
2. Take the toasts in a flat plate and brush them with rose water. Remember, you should not use large amount of rose water otherwise the toast will get soften.
3. Take two large cups of water in a pan and add 2 cups of sugar in it. Now heat the stuff to prepare thick sugar syrup. Add 1 tea spoon of lemon juice and two drops of red food color in it.
4. Add all the golden toasts in the sugar syrup. Let the toast soak the syrup.
5. Arrange the beautiful toast in lunch box and add some powdered sugar on it. Your sweet Toasts are ready!!
These are some nutrition rich lunch box recipes. For more interesting recipes, stay in touch with Media24By7.