How To Return Items You Ordered On Flipkart
February 2nd, 2015 | by Web Desk
Flipkart, it is a name that the young generation is very much familiar to, the brand does not need any introduction, but for those who don’t know about it, here is a short introduction, Flipkart is an e-commerce company founded in 2007. It has become India’s biggest online shopping store. Sometimes, people buy things online but when they receive the product, they do not get satisfied with quality, condition or type of the products.
Sometimes, the product you order does not reach to your place and some other products get delivered due to mistake. Whatever the situation is, ultimately you’ll need a solution to return the product. Fortunately, Flipkart offers return services on sold products but you need to know the return policy because it varies from product to product.
If you are looking for the ways to return a product purchased from Flipkart, follow the guide given below.
Here we have to select an item that we want to buy, then by preceding the following steps, and by making payment, one’s order is confirmed and it will be delivered at your doorsteps. However, if in case the product that you have is different from the one you have ordered, then there is no need to be panic, here are few steps by follow that your wrong shipment will be corrected:
- Call on 24*7 open call centre of flipkart. 1800-208-9898.
- Provide Contact Name, and Order ID e.g. OD01202130215.
- Provide email and correspondence address.
- You will get a confirmation mail and an approximate return date.
- The order will be picked from your doorstep and will be delivered again by replacing it at your doorstep only.
- The standard courier company will pick the courier.
- Please provide the return ID and invoice of the object correctly.
- In case, this company (E-kart) is unable to pick the package, then you can send the package through other courier services also, your money will be reimbursed by the flipkart only.
If you do not want to call, you can ask for a return by just requesting online.
- Go to Flipkart Order Page.
- Choose the product which you want to return from your recent purchase.
- Choose a reason for return.
- The next option will show you ‘Request Return’. Just click on that..
So, after following these simple steps it would be quite easy to a customer to buy and return (if needed) things easily, Enjoy shopping and keep visiting Epagloo.