Sizzling Platter: Give Your Family Something Delicious This Winter
December 28th, 2014 | by Web Desk
Do you need to have something hot and sizzling in chilling winters? We have brought a guide to prepare a delicious sizzling platter that has garlic bread and munchow soup. Follow the tips and enjoy the tasty meal with your friends and family!!
Ingredients: Whole wheat bread, Cheese, Garlic spread, butter, salt and pepper.
- Cut the whole wheat bread into perfect rectangle shape.
- To prepare the garlic sauce, you need some spring onion, garlic, olive oil and salt to taste. Take this stuff in a grinder and grind it to prepare a perfect thick garlic sauce.
- Apply some butter on both the sides. Now spread the garlic sauce on it. Make sure you are using a good quantity of garlic sauce; this will offer a great sizzling taste to the food.
- Now it’s the high time to get a messy play with cheese. Spread large amount of cheese on all the bread. Make sure you are using large amount of cheese as the cheese create lovely combination with garlic.
- Now it’s time to roast the stuff. Use a grill pan. Brush the pan with butter and place the breads. Remember you should arrange them properly; otherwise the cheese will flow out of the bread. Let the breads cook. Soon after the cheese gets golden, remove the toast from pan.
- Arrange the green-golden toast in the white plate. This will offer a beautiful look to the food. Garnish the toast with some more cheese.
Your sizzling garlic toast is ready to eat!
Ingredients: Veggies two tbsp. of each (fresh beans, baby corns, cabbage, carrot, spring onions, red, yellow and green capsicum), 3 tablespoon corn flour, 1 tea spoon vinegar, half teaspoon white pepper, one teaspoon soya sauce, Ajinomoto(as per your wish), salt to taste, two and half cups of water.
- The initial step to prepare the soup starts when you soak the red chilies into hot water for 15 minutes.
- Now take the chilies out from the water and grind them with onion, garlic and tamarind pulp in order to prepare a thick spicy paste.
- Now you need to add half cup of water in a pan. Add two tablespoon of corn flour, soya sauce, red tomato sauce and vinegar in the pan. Let the stuff boil perfectly.
- Now you need to take another pan. Add some oil in the pan and sauté the above given veggies in it. You can also add a bit of salt so that the stuff would get cooked in less time.
- Now add the above prepared Chinese paste in it. Soon after you feel its aroma adds water in it.
- Wait till the water starts boiling. When it gets boiled, add corn starch in it.
- Your soup is ready now, take it out of the stove and garnish it with some spring onions, cream and pepper.
These are a few tips to prepare the delicious sizzling platter, for more recipes keep visiting Media24by7.