10 Most Important Yet Ignored Facts Of The 27th January Holocaust
06-02-2017 4:21am | by Geeta Rai
10 most important yet ignored facts of the 27th January Holocaust:
On January 27th everyone remembers the Holocaust that caused grief to the many millions. It was so disturbing that people do not wish to talk about it. It has been twenty-seven years and yet there are many facts people are unaware of.
Let us look at 10 details of the holocaust we have been ignoring until now
- The then President Franklin D. Roosevelt had initiated a conference for 32 countries against Hitler’s increasing persecution. When Hitler came to know about it, he said that such people could leave on their luxury ships if need be.
- However, the conference did not agree to it and the Dominican Republic and Costa Rica were the only ones to accept the offer.
- With this, almost one-third of the Jewish population along with 8 million other people were killed in this holocaust.
- Hitler was nasty at his best and had planned to open up a museum of an extant race under the Jewish banner where a few left over Jewish people would study their own culture.
- Lieca Camera Company had become a ray of hope as it had saved hundreds of people to work abroad and moved them overseas.
There is still a holocaust denial of the entire act and many people still deny the fact that such an incident ever happened.
- The Nazi forces were stopped from entering 12 countries by two polished doctors who faked the Typhoid outbreak and saved the lives of 8000 Jewish people.
- A gas extermination chamber was prepared by the Nazis where a product named Zyklon B was produced for pest control but was being used on humans. When contacted the company denied and confirmed they had no idea about it.
- Helena Citronova was saved by a Nazi guard as they had a secret crush and were in love with each other. The guard named Franz Wunsch was successful in saving the life of Helena’s sister but could not reach her nephews and niece until they were marched into the gas chamber by the other Nazis.
- After Hitler’s suicide the allied forces sunk several German ships, However, they had no idea that 10000 survivors were onboard the ships.
- The famous book of Anne Frank did not have the mention of the Nazis in it as she never had the book post her arrest. The book was bought by the Nazis to see if they were mentioned in it.
If you like what you read, please subscribe to our site and for more interesting article please keep on reading Media24by7