Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
01-02-2022 6:50am | by Saksham Chitransh
Everything you need to know about West Bengal’s Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2022
The government of West Bengal launched the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme in 2022.
This scheme provides financial support to such households that are not able to bear their expenditures. This scheme aims to boost the economy of not only the rural section but also the urban section as well. The key highlight of this scheme is that it will provide help to the head woman of the family. This policy targets all sections of society.
This article contains all the important information about the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar program including- its eligibility, how to apply for this scheme, registration process, benefits, etc…. Thus, if you want to get all the important information about this program, then you must read this article till the end.
Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Details
This scheme comes up with a budget of 12,900 crores to assist the female heads of the family.
Under this scheme, the government is assisting Rs. 500/month to the general category and Rs.1000/month to the SC/ST category. This scheme estimates to help around 1.6 crore households of West Bengal. This scheme was broadcasted keeping in mind the average spending of the household is Rs. 5249. The budget of this scheme estimates to be around 12,900 crores.
With this scheme, the government expects to cover some expenses of these households. This is being done by direct transfer of money to their account.
Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme are:
● The Applicant must be a citizen of West Bengal.
● The age of the applicant must be between 25-60.
● Only women head of the family is eligible under this scheme.
● Applicant must not have a permanent job.
● Casual workers can also apply under the scheme.
● All families belonging to SC/ST category can apply under this scheme.
● Those General categories of households that have at least one tax-paying member are not applicable under this scheme.
● Also, any General category household with more than 2 hectares of land is not applicable under this scheme.
Documents required for the Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme application submission
Some documents must be with you to apply for West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme, which is as follows:-
● Aadhar card
● Caste certificate
● Ration card
● Residential certificate
● Age proof
● Bank account details
● Passport size photograph
● Mobile Number
How to apply for West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme?
There are two processes for applying under this scheme. Anyone who wishes to apply for the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme can follow both online and offline processes. For your convenience, both processes are as follows.
Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Online Procedure
To apply online follow the steps which are as followed:-
● The first step is to go on the official website of the Lakshmi Bhandar Portal.
● After that, you have to enter your registered mobile number and click on generate OTP.
● Now, once you have received to OTP, and filled the OTP received, then click on Login.
● After that, you have to click on apply online, and an application form will appear before you.
● Now, one by one fill in the following details in their respective section:-
- Beneficiary name
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Date of birth
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Spouse name
- Bank account details
- Duare Sarkar registration number
- Swasthya Sathi card number
- Aadhaar number
After filling all the sections and uploading the necessary documents, revise and match all the data uploaded so that there is no mistake reported. After revisions click on submit.
By following this procedure, you have applied online under the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme.
Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Offline Procedure
To apply for the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme through the offline process follow the steps listed below:-
● Eligible West Bengal residents who want to apply for this scheme must download the application form. And also, get printouts of at least two forms.
● Gather all essential papers. And fill out the application form with the information requested in the scheme’s application form.
● After you’ve filled out all the information requested on the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Application Form, you’ll need to fill out a self-declaration form stating that the information you’ve provided is accurate to the best of your knowledge.
● After completing these steps, send this application form to the appropriate department of your area.
By following these steps you have applied through the offline process for the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme.
Note:- It is advisable to have more than one copy of the application form and the documents in case any mistake has occurred.
Benefits of the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
The government of West Bengal has worked to bring out this scheme so that the beneficiaries can avail of the following benefits when applied under this program.
● The government with this scheme is providing financial support of Rs. 6,000 to the General Category and Rs. 12,000 to the SC/ST category.
● Analysis tells that about 1.6 crore households of West Bengal will enjoy this scheme.
● This scheme will cover approximately 20% of the monthly expenses of the beneficiary.
● Money is transferred to the account of the person, so no extra work needs after successful application submission.
● All the households belonging to the SC/ST community can apply under this scheme.
● This scheme will help to boost the rural as well as the urban economy of the state.
How to check details under the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme?
After applying for the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme, you need to :
1) check the details; and
2) status of your profile, which you can do using the following steps.
● Go to the official website of the Laxmi Bhandar Scheme
● The home page will open before you.
● Now you have to enter your registered mobile number and click on generate OTP.
● After that, you have to enter the OTP into the OTP box.
● Now you have to click on the login.
● After that, you have to click on check application status.
● Now you have to enter your reference number.
● After that, you have to click on check status.
● Application status will be on your computer screen.
Procedure to check the Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme payment status
To keep an account of the money received under the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme, follow the steps given below.
● First of all, you have to visit your Bank with your passbook.
● Now you have to go to the balance inquiry section.
● You have to provide your account number and show your passbook in the inquiry section.
● The bank official will check the status first. After that he/she will let you know if you have received payment or not under the Lakshmi Bhandar scheme.
● By following this procedure you can check Lakshmi Bhandar’s payment status.
The purpose of this article was to help the government as well as the citizens so that they can enjoy the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2022. All the information given is true to our knowledge gained.
Thank you for reading this article!!!
|More About Government Schemes||CLICK HERE|