Swastya Sathi scheme registration
01-02-2022 12:11pm | by Karan Bisht
Every detail you should know about the Swastya Sathi scheme and its registration. swasthyasathi.gov.in
Swastya Sathi scheme is an initiative held by the state government of West Bengal to provide basic secondary and tertiary health care up to 5 lakhs per family/per year. This scheme was announced in a cabinet meeting – 2625 on 17 February 2016 and the financial department was notified on 25 February 2016. The Swastya Sathi scheme is smart card-based and it ensures paperless and cashless treatment.
The scheme doesn’t depend upon the number of family members and only one smart card is provided per family, the card has all the details of family members; their biometric, address, phone number, SECC ID, and photographs. People who are registered under the Swastya Sathi scheme get up to 5 lack of medical expenses will be covered by the state government of that state per year/per family. Reimbursement will be paid within 30 days to the hospital with TAT, and interest will be charged if there is delayed payment.
About Swasthya Sathi scheme
- Swastya Sathi scheme is a government scheme passed by the government of West Bengal by the hands of honorable CM Mamata Banerjee on 30th December 2016.
- The Scheme was introduced to make medical facilities; fast and easier for the people who can not afford to pay the high bills of hospitals.
- Under the scheme, the government will provide basic medical cover of up to 5 lakh per year, to the families who are registered for the scheme.
- The scheme is smartcard-based, which means all the transactions will be paperless and cashless.
- The scheme will provide cover for secondary and tertiary up to 1.5 lakh annually through insurance model and diseases like cancer, liver disease, neurological diseases up to 5 lakhs through Assurance model and the size of the family doesn’t matter.
- And all the diseases that exist are already covered under the scheme.
- The state will bear all your medical expenses and there is no burden on the head of beneficiaries.
- More than 500 hospitals and Nursing homes have already been registered under the scheme through the empanelment portal. Hospitals are graded in the categories of Grade-A, Grade-B, or Grade-C, as per the facilities available and infrastructure of the place.
- The reimbursement will be paid within 30 days to the beneficiary, or else the interest will be paid on delayed payments.
- Full online pre-authorization with approx. turnover time of 24 hours.
- In case of any fraud or mishappening the beneficiary is instantly informed through SMS.
- Complaints are monitored online.
- There is a Swasthya Sathi mobile app to help assist beneficiaries.
Who can apply for the Swasthya Sathi Scheme/ Eligibility Criteria of the Swasthya Sathi Scheme
Although, the scheme might seem like a gift from the state government to the people of the state. But, everybody is not eligible for the scheme and there are certain criteria that have to be fulfilled for being eligible for the scheme.
- Only the permanent residents of West Bengal can apply for the scheme.
- The person shouldn’t be registered with any other health-related scheme, or else he/she will not be eligible for this scheme.
- Applications under BPL categories are eligible for this scheme.
- Only female members of the family are eligible for the smart card.
- All the documents should be filled in correctly, if there is any mistake in filling up the documents, then, you will not be able to benefit from the scheme.
Swasthya Sathi scheme benefits
- Under the scheme, families are provided with secondary and tertiary health care coverage of up to 5 lakh a year.
- The state pays the premium of the insurance and there is no burden on the beneficiary.
- All the pre-existing diseases are covered under the scheme.
- The scheme covers the tests, doctor consultancy, and medicines that are incurred one day before the hospital admission. Post-treatment expenses after 5 days of surgery or treatment are also covered under the scheme.
Swasthya Sathi scheme Registration 2022
Registration for the Swastya Sathi scheme can be done online, from home. Follow all of these steps and gather required documents before applying and you will feel no struggle applying for it.
Documents required to Register for the Swasthya Sathi scheme
- Your aadhar card.
- Identity proof like ration card, voter id, etc.
- Proof of permanent residency in West Bengal.
- Your registration certificate from the Medical organization.
- BPL certificate.
- And other basic documents along with your passport size picture.
Now, before registration for the scheme, you need to log in through the official website of the Swasthys Sethi scheme. Which is https://swasthyasathi.gov.in.
How to login for the Swasthya Sathi scheme
- The first thing you need to do is to; go to their official website, by typing Swasthys Sethi scheme official website on google or simply clicking on the link provided above.
- Then, on the top right corner of the screen, you will find a log-in tag. Click on it; after that, you will be redirected to a new page.
- You need to fill in your details as a new user and create your username and password.
- And after rechecking your information and noting down your username and password somewhere: click on the submit button.
- Hurra! Now you can use these login details to register for the scheme.
How to do registration for the Swasthya Sathi scheme 2022
After you are done creating your account; you need to go to the official website of the Swasthys Sethi scheme. And, use those login details to register your name, by following these steps.
This is the whole process of filling the form and registering for the Swasthya Sathi scheme in 2022.
- Go to the official site of The Swasthya Sathi scheme 2022.
- Go to the homepage and click on apply online shown in the main menu.
- After you click on the apply online, you will see a list of things to can choose from.
- Go to the 4th option down the list for adding a family member after receiving the card and the 5th option for new registration under the Swasthya Sethi scheme.
- After you click on the 5th option a form will appear in front of you.
- You need to fill-up the form and submit it.
- After the submission, you will get a registration number. Don’t forget it and save the number for future usage.
There are 2 crore+ families, and 2290+ hospitals linked with this scheme. And the motive of the scheme was to provide universal health protection to every resident of the state, which is being taken into concern seriously, and overall the scheme is a success.
|Online Hospital Registration For SwasthyaSathi :||CLICK HERE|
|SwasthyaSathi Card Verification SearchURN :||CLICK HERE|
|SwasthyaSathi Website :||CLICK HERE|
|SwasthyaSathi Data Search :||CLICK HERE|
|SwasthyaSathi Team :||CLICK HERE|
|SwasthyaSathi Help Line No :||18003455384 (Toll Free)|
|SwasthyaSathi Registration for Vellore (CMC)||CLICK HERE|
|Swasthya Sathi Hospital list||CLICK HERE|
|Data Swasthyasathi||CLICK HERE|
Also You Can Check Swasthya Sathi URN search CLICK HERE